Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elysara - Holy Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysara
Elysara

Elysara - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Elysara - Holy Priest   Elysara - Holy Priest EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Character info.

Character name: Elysara

Level: 80

Class: Priest

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: Holy PvE, secondary Disc PvP

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!): 1321 stam, 1281 int, 775 spirit, and if necessary 2220 armor. (unbuffed)

Post your armory link please: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Elysara

Is your secondary spec geared?: PvP, yes

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: Not such a good idea, but yes

History.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC): A few PUG's in TBC (not on my priest, it is on deleted acc), else i tried nearly all of the raids that WOTLK offers

Best raiding moment: Doing old-school raids (i am a big fan of both TBC and Vanilla)

Previous guild(s): Only social guilds in my past :S

Reason for leaving previous guild: Was offered joining Inversed

Reason for wanting to join Inversed: Probably make new friendships, and of course gearing my toon up

Personal info.

Nationality: Denmark

Is your internet connection Stable: There is a few times that my connection have a problem for like 15 mins, but most of the time it is running with around 100ms

Are you available on our raid nights?
Tuesday and Sunday (Thursday is our extra day) from 19.30 till 23.00 Ingame time: I may have a few problems on the 23:00 raids because of my school, but else there shouldn't be any problems

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes/No: I agree wholeheartedly
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

Elysara - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysara - Holy Priest   Elysara - Holy Priest EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 am

Thanks for the application!

You are already in the guild - and nice to see your effort!
Very good read too!

Welcome!!!
afro
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net

Elysara - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1