Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatkhar/TeddyKat

Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Hello,

This application is basically for either of my two characters. I’m equally happy raiding on either of them, so you can choose based on what you need if you accept me. While my Priest really is my main, I’ve also grown fond of playing with my Druid. I’ll start with my Druid, go over my Priest and go over the general stuff at the end.

Character info.

DRUID

Character name: TeddyKat

Level: 80

Class: Druid

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: Feral DPS, with my secondary spec currently being Feral tank.

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!): In Cat Form: 1751 Agility - 8150 Attack Power - 255 Hit Rating - 28 Expertise - 56.21% Crit chance - 704 Armor Penetration (50.30%). I'm currently sitting at about 5178 GS in my DPS gear. I did about 6500 DPS in a ToC 25, though I have no idea how much I do in ICC with the 30% buff.

Post your armory link please: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'akir&cn=Teddykat (note: I just got the boots earlier today and haven’t had the time to enchant and gem them).

Is your secondary spec geared?: Yes, about as much as my main spec is. The only thing really separating most of my DPS gear from my tank gear is gems and enchants. You can see how my tanking set would look when properly gemmed and enchanted here.

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: Yes. However, most of my tank gear is similar to my DPS gear, only gemmed and enchanted differently. Due to this, I’m only willing to play one role with my Druid. While DPS would be preferred, I can also go tank permanently if the guild needs it.

PRIEST

Character name: Zatkhar

Level: 80

Class: Priest

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: Shadow is my main deal, but I can do both Holy and Discipline as a secondary spec depending on what the raid needs.

Stats in prefered spec: 3113 Spellpower - 807 Haste Rating - 25.75% Crit chance - about 5500 GS doing a bit above 8000 DPS in ICC 10-man with the 30% buff.

Post your armory link please: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'akir&cn=Zatkhar

Is your secondary spec geared?: Yes, it’s sitting with mainly 251/245 items with a few 264 items from my Shadow gear and a few items just below. It's sitting at about 5400 Gearscore.

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: Yes.

History.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC): Up to Vael in BWL back in Vanilla. Only Karazhan in TBC. Everything apart from Sindragosa, the Lich King and Halion in WotLK. Please note that this has all been on a Priest.

Best raiding moment: Probably the first time my guild downed Ragnaros back in vanilla. The reason was more or less because we would have had him down the lockout before if it wasn't for the fact that he bugged out and never resurfaced Sad

Previous guild(s): This list is tediously long, so I'll just mention the most relevant ones. I've been switching a lot of servers due to having irl friends on several different ones. The guild I had the most ICC experience with was a guild called House TekenDuis over on Grim Batol. However, I wasn't really motivated to raid and only played with them because I hadn't anything particularly better to do in my spare time and I could hang out with friends there. Ever since the friends I had over there stopped playing, I sort of took a hiatus from WoW. I’ve been in a few sort of stray 10-man temporary guilds that would usually just PuG whatever they didn’t have online at the moment, which just got tiring in the end.

Reason for leaving previous guild: Basically, as I said, I wasn’t really that motivated to raid and being in guilds that didn’t take things altogether too seriously didn’t really help.

Reason for wanting to join Inversed: In essence, I’ve been looking for a serious guild that doesn’t spend every night raiding, that does mainly 10-mans and that has a nice, relaxed atmosphere. The reason I noticed your guild is that a friend of mine, Hàrak, is in there and he’s claiming the guild has a great group of people.

Personal info.

Nationality: Norwegian

Is your internet connection Stable? Yes.

Are you available on our raid nights? Yes.

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes.

Thanks for your attention,

Zatkhar/Teddykat
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Thumbs up for this guy Smile Raided with him in Ulduar and ToC while that was "hard" and lets just say his attendance is higher than mine and I have only missed one raid Very Happy
Anywayz, great guy, great player and hopefully a new member Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 pm

what is your view on dkp being rewarded mostly to thoose that raids on our progress nights?

atm we are working on recruiting more ppl, even dps(hard to imagine huh?)

and if Harak can vouch for you then you got my vote!
Back to top Go down
Zatkhar/TeddyKat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Uldo wrote:
what is your view on dkp being rewarded mostly to thoose that raids on our progress nights?

atm we are working on recruiting more ppl, even dps(hard to imagine huh?)

and if Harak can vouch for you then you got my vote!

Truth be told, that sounds generally like a good solution. The other really viable solution to making people come to progress raids would be having a Loot Council that weighs progress attendance heavily. And personally, I don't care much for Loot Councils as they tend to end up biased towards certain people.
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 am

Inv this guy noa ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:34 pm

since we are recruiting ppl atm, you'll need to be patient about joining raids, we can guarantee you a spot every raid

and if thats good with you, ask a member whos a commander/commander alt(since we sometimes plays on alts) or an Hero for an Invite

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Azimuth
Azimuth

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 am

Hello Teddykat,

Tnx for the application.
You seem to have the requirements for joining and more. With Harak's approval on your side, I can say that you are welcome in the guild.
On the note, atm we lack support characters like Shadow Priests so if you don't mind, we'd like to have you join us with that char in raids. However you are welcome to join with both chars, both raids and guild.

Once you are online, just give me or Uldobran a shout and we'll inv you.

Azimuth
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 pm

welcome aboard!Smile

if me or Azi aint online, just ask a member if there is an officer/officer alt online:)

CYA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application   Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest/Feral Druid Application
Page 1 of 1