Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DKP Points!

Go down 
+3
BeefJerkey
Harak
Uldo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Uldo

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:51 pm

make a post in here if you wish to be added, otherwise we add you prior to starting raid.

Everyone starts at 50 dkp!

Uldobran: 169
Skya: 96
Azimuth: 87
Broxfang: 92
Beefjerky: 55
Uldar: 121
Lotusol: 64
Rennet: 102
Arwya: 30
Nightspawn: 43
Euranna: 144
Oparius:51
Clachía: 19
Deathstrokes: 85
Katscan: 42
Sydar: 87
Penetratus: 81
Zatkhar: 97
Tyroth: 88
Menathos: 128
Combatcow: 9
crocops 30
Elysara: 10

Last edited by Uldo on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 pm

add me in the dkp system plz Smile

Edit* Hàrak if you didnt read my profile name Smile
Back to top Go down
BeefJerkey
BeefJerkey

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Sure, add me.

Made some notes on DKP Wink

Aaaand I won't be able to make it tuesday (as I will be on a flash-holiday with some friends). Moar raiding after that, though.
Back to top Go down
Uldo

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:18 am

updated, any errors, say so here!
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:25 pm

You can add me & ekai if you like - or in 3 weeks when we are back. Nice to see the dkp system working, we are excited to see it rolling in the future raids
Back to top Go down

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 pm

well i didnt know we where hardcore raiders at this point... DKP sucks when a guild is progressing.. No1 will be able to gear up exept those who raid all the time, and as we can see it's uldobran and c&o that will get all the gear to begin with. And what's wrong with rollin? what it looks like we are a 10man raiding guild atm, i dont think we got anymore who got the gear for icc 25.. so why not just stick with roll until this guild got the hardcore raiders it needs... I can tell u right away that i'm not up for DKP, i will not raid with that system, so i guess i'm out. If so, i thank you for the time being in this guild, many intersting and polite ppl Smile cya !! (and yes, you will have to kick me since i wont be online until monday or so next week)
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:05 am

The dkp system has been implented for two reasons as far as I've understood:
1. So people who actually join the raids and are active get their reward for helping the guild progress, and even if the guy with the highest dkp gets the gear first then he wont need it for later raids which will ensure other more badly geared people can be "carried" to get the same gear.
2. To ensure the members is not in the guild for easy epic loot the first raid when we down farm bosses and then skip the progress raids since "there's nothing in it for them"

Would also like to mention that being online for two raids each week cant really be considered "hardcore"... Hardcore would be if the guild made raids every day (except fridays and saturdays) in my mind atleast :O

I dont mind people who say they dont like dkp and just prefer dumb luck, but I'v always been a sucker for rewarding the people who contribute to the guild and people who prefer doing pugs can do that if they wish...

(This post can be deleted seeing as it's not related to the topic but I had to say it as a reply to callemedk)
Back to top Go down
Zipet
Zipet

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 am

tbh i dont like the dkp system either thats why i havent bothered signing up i did like the rolling system and maybe fix it up a bit with the req ranks like "Raiders" does it even have any roles then guild tab like i dont care what so ever about. i just thought it could be nice that ranks came more into the picture then dkp system like be a steady member for 2 month or more and meen time you have to meet up the right time dont be late etc then the "officers" will talk about giveing the "Raider" examble

a loot drop and there is been asked for

MS ROLL

Raider roll 50
member roll 51

then the raider will win it cause he is at higher rank cause he have the raider rank so he will have prio or loot of what kind he needs how ever if the raider just roll for OS it can then be won by evry one ALT, Member etc example

Raider roll 50 for OS
member roll 51 for MS/OS

the member will win ppl can ofc pass it if they want to to be ncie to your guildes thats just what i thought could be cool i dont really look much into DKP system so i guess i wont be raiding as much as i did wile there is a dkp system.
Back to top Go down
Azimuth
Azimuth

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 am

We implemented the DKP system to give raiders who are active and are helping the guild progress a priority on loot. Why?

1. They are the ones helping the guild progress and they actually need the gear for content available further in ICC.
2. To prevent people from getting some loot quickly and leaving the guild.

In the end, this is fair way for people who are helping our guild in raids to earn gear.

This is a casual guild and we aren't pressuring anybody to join in on the raids. You are free to do anything you want and participate with everything you want. However we would like to reward our raiders and give them priority on loot as we will benefit from that as a guild.

As Harak has mentioned, coming to our raid on sunday and on tuesday should not fall under "hardcore".
As a casual guild we would like to offer something for everyone.

If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, feel free to post them and I will comment on them.
Back to top Go down
Uldo

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 am

now, the system is as Azi says supposed to reward thoose helping us progress in ICC, wich means wiping.

we have 2 examples of this.

Nightspawn joined the guild, and got into his first raid with us, on an sunday, there he won 3 items, wich Skya, whom been wiping with us every night on putri also needed.

another example is Azimuth vs Huntech(hes left now) Huntech didnt show up on tuesdays, only on sundays, there he rolled on items and won, wich Azi could've used to help us on tuesdays.

no offence to Nightspawn intended.

and with our current system we reward ppl who help us progress, not only if they come on farm bosses, aint that fair?
Back to top Go down
BeefJerkey
BeefJerkey

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm

I do have 2 questions;

So far, we have on several occasions used people from outside the guild; how will we deal with this DKP wise?

Secondly, does DKP transfer between alts?
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 am

Beef got a point, my alt Broxfang might wanna join the ranks of raiders seeing as atm we have a lack of melee dps :O Would he be able to use"Hàrak's dkp""?
Back to top Go down
Clachía
Clachía

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:42 pm

add me to the system Smile
Back to top Go down
Azimuth
Azimuth

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 pm

BeefJerkey wrote:
I do have 2 questions;

So far, we have on several occasions used people from outside the guild; how will we deal with this DKP wise?

Secondly, does DKP transfer between alts?

1. We will try our best to invite people who do not share gear with any of our raidmembers. However if there is an occasion where both the raidmember as the pugmember need an item, they will have to roll for it. We cannot and will not force DKP on pugmembers. It will only give our guild a bad name.

2. DKP does transfer between alts. However keep in mind that we will not take you with us if you decide to show up with a 4k gs char just to get a few items. We do expect people to contribute to our raid. We aren't geared enough to be able to afford boosts atm. Boosts will be given once we are all geared and can afford a member or two slacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DKP Points! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKP Points!   DKP Points! Empty

Back to top Go down

DKP Points!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inversed :: The War Quarter :: Raiding-
Jump to: