Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DK Tank - Possible alts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BeefJerkey
BeefJerkey

DK Tank - Possible alts Empty
PostSubject: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 am

Character name: BeefJerkey

Level: 80

Class: DK

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: 55/5/11 Blood Tank - Unholy PvP OR Frost DPS, not sure yet

Stats in prefered spec: 40K HP, 2.5K DPS, Crit Capped (Def+Resilience), 43% avoidance

Post your armory link please: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Beefjerkey

Is your secondary spec geared?: Not really. Working on honour items for PvP. Can finish my PvE DPS set in 1 week if necssary

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: Definitly. All in, I just want to be useful.

History: Played since release, on a lot of different servers. Have always been considered to be a fast leveler, on all classes, resulting in me filling many of the voids in many different guilds. Quit for 1 year to finish my pre-University education, currently studying English. Plenty of time to play.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC): Uhmph... Everything in Vanilla, up to and including Serpent Shrine Cavern in TBC, up to Lill'Cleave in ICC (6/12) as a tank, DPS & healer.

Best raiding moment: MC Ragnaros on Earthen Ring, as Rogue Raidleader. Took us just a moment to long, (we were the server's third), but mind you that we were an RPG guild and this was in the time there were no set MC strategies yet. It truely was a moment to remember, as I had spend a lot of time with the 9 other people that made it possible. That was 4.5 years ago.

More recently, I loved ICC's 6th boss, since I am a fan of the WoW lore and Cleave & Lill'Cleave are awesome.

Previous guild(s): To many to name. Most are sadly gone. New to this server, so nothing you'd know about.

Reason for leaving previous guild: A RL pall of mine moved from Bloodhoof to Al'Akir (Roxus).

Reason for wanting to join Inversed: Looking for company. I'm a people pleaser at heart, and all this solitude is bad for me Razz

Personal info.

Nationality: Dutch

Is your internet connection Stable? Yes sir.

Are you available on our raid nights? Sir, yes sir.

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
Skya
Skya

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 am

Looks rly nice... Ur like a gift from heaven to this guild now I believe Razz

Juuust what we need.. I like ur application so its definatly a YES from me :>

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
BeefJerkey
BeefJerkey

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 am

Skya wrote:
Looks rly nice... Ur like a gift from heaven to this guild now I believe Razz

Juuust what we need.. I like ur application so its definatly a YES from me :>

Good luck!

Whow... I'm honoured! I was hoping on some positive reactions, but to be a gift from the heavens... No pressure at all, I see Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm

We could use you as Both dps and tank, but mostly as dps tbh
Back to top Go down
BeefJerkey
BeefJerkey

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Uldo wrote:
We could use you as Both dps and tank, but mostly as dps tbh

Well, that's a first Razz I applied (and geared) as tank since in my experience tanks recieve a lill' more love then DPS. That said, DW-DPS is something I have always enjoyed. If I get confirmation, I will start gearing my DPS spec; I went from green to 5K GS in my tank set in 1 week, I see it take about that much time to reach a similar GS in a DPS set.

Anything else? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:40 pm

BeefJerkey wrote:
Anything else? Smile

--> Why are you not in guild yet ... get him guyz ! afro
+ more dutch people = more win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Aproved i guess :>

Invited 'n locked!

lol! Welcome!!

grtz Ekai
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK Tank - Possible alts   DK Tank - Possible alts Empty

Back to top Go down

DK Tank - Possible alts
Page 1 of 1