Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multi-char application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AboveAndBeyond

Multi-char application Empty
PostSubject: Multi-char application   Multi-char application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Character name: Abovenbeyond and others:)

Level: 80

Class: Paladin

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: Holy/retri

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!): 4,9k gs in holy gear and hps depends of fight

Post your armory link please: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Abovenbeyond

Is your secondary spec geared?: Around 4,4k gs or so

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: Yeah

History.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC): Done everything excpect TB. Because i left WoW before i could get into there

Best raiding moment: Wiping 4-6h in TK and SSC? Priceless!

Previous guild(s): Godsend. Would like a bit more relaxed guild

Reason for leaving previous guild: ^

Reason for wanting to join Inversed: Seems decent and casual. The main reason is casual. And ofcourse the idea to get heroic acheves with guild and do some old raids ( best instance by far... Kara!)

Personal info.

Nationality: Estonian

Is your internet connection Stable? Yeah 100mb, woot, woot!!

Are you available on our raid nights? Yeah
Tuesday and Sunday (Thursday is our extra day) from 19.30 till 23.00 Ingame time

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes/No.... yeah!

Other info: I made this application for my paladin cause would kinda like to play with him the most these days kinda enoy it alot. But i do have level 80 druid resto/moonkin resto gear is 5560gs and moonkin 5670gs. Done first 7-9 bosses in ICC and also first 3 bosses on Hardmode 10man.
Level 80 other druid, Yoshihiro whos allready in the guild as social. 4326gs feral cat dps and secondary spec is tank ( will gear this char up when i get bored)
Level 80 Hunter 5550gs in pve SV spec and in PvP gear should have around 5,7k gs.
Level 80 Shadow priest ... a newly dinged 5,270gs, has only shadow spec and not planning to become as holy or disc Smile
Also some lower level alts 70DK and now leveling my lock, hes 49.

Thats pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Multi-char application   Multi-char application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 am

u got my vote;)
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Multi-char application   Multi-char application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 am

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday!! jocolor rendeer

anyway yes we had a very long conversation about joining us. You were trialed in our guild. But it seems you want moree!!! You will get more!!

A nice present for your birthday from the guild would be an invite ain't it?
Diabolic is already in the guild - which is your friend. Friends together in one guild is always a + for the social part ^^

Ofcourse i Aprove this! Shadow priest and holy paladin... ddamn we are short on those ^^
Even though you hate making applications - you did well and it shouldn't be for nothing!

The present?

Welcome mate! cheers

Invit'd and Lock'd!

Ekai
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi-char application   Multi-char application Empty

Back to top Go down

Multi-char application
Page 1 of 1