Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warr, dk and shaman application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diabolic

Warr, dk and shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Character info

Character name:
Ðouche warrior, Ðiabolic dk and shammie Nastik

Level: All of them lvl 80

Class: Warrior, Death knight and shaman

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: Warrior Fury / Prot, Dk Unholy / Blood, Shaman Enhance / none yet :d

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!):
Dps roughly on my warr is around 4-5k, Dk just dinged 80 has 4k GS is still work in progress :d so maybe 3k
Not gearing shaman atm.

Post your armory link please:
Warrior
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=%C3%90ouche
Death knight
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=%C3%90iabolic
Shaman
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Nastik

Is your secondary spec geared?:
Well still working mostly on my main specs, but ye slowly gettin gear or sec spec aswel

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?:
Hm as my sec spec is prot and blood both made for tanking, then id have to feel comfortable at first
and get some proper gear for raids.. but ye it wouldnt bother me to change spec if its needed.

History.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC):
Hm mostly easier raids like Zul aman, Gruul, Maggy.. never really did black temple back then, as i just bought the game back then.
In wotlk i raided pretty much anything. From naxx to ulduar, and now voa.. toc. Havent been able to raid ICC yet, but working on my toons to gear them up for icc.

Best raiding moment:
Hm, well there been a few, actually dont remeber anything that stands out at the moment, but full clear on naxx took a lot of time back then and clearing it felt awesome Smile

Previous guild(s):
Kalevlased - estonian only guild, experienced raiders but didnt like the people there, very rude and well i never really enjoyed it there
Godsend - Really nice guild and friendly and helping people there, tho their focused on icc hardmode at the moment, and i havent really done icc much so its really not for me :d

Reason for leaving previous guild:
Already mentioned the reason for leaving Smile

Reason for wanting to join Inversed:
Cause what i read and heard your recently started on icc, and do older raids like toc and voa aswel so id fit right in :d

Personal info.

Nationality:
Estonian
Is your internet connection Stable?
Aye, 12mb connection.. hopefully soon 100mb
Are you available on our raid nights?
Aye
Tuesday and Sunday (Thursday is our extra day) from 19.30 till 23.00 Ingame time

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes/No
Yes
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:47 pm

I ve talked to this guy - really nice person.

His friend - who contacted me first is in the guild as trial to see how our guild is in the social part and stuff we do as guild.
They both have interviewed me alot and wanted to know alot (a good point) and were looking for a social and casual guild.

Both of them can be a big + in de guild. Done a few hc's whit his friends whitout a tank - was funny huh silvr Razz

Anyway about him: I think whit that much expirience and willing to help. We should aprove him. His friend is a great guy and so do he i think Smile

First one who asked me for a trial to see how the guild is from the inside.. good haha Smile

-----

I know we are recruiting alot these days for an extra melee dps warrior is always nice since our other warrior isn't coming to raids as it looks now (Cwutididthar).

See what you guys think!

Grtz EKai
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:49 pm

I had a great conversation whit ya friend, but how do you look to the social aspect?

I mean are you up for events or achievement runs in Naxx for example? Enable to help others? Etc.

Anything else we might wanna know to make the disision much easier?
Back to top Go down
Diabolic

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Hehe thanks, and ye as i got lots of time at the moment so besides casual raids im always up for mc, naxx.. etc raids for fun and achievements and maybe help to gear up some new members :d And ive always helped out other guild members, social and fun part means to me more than just being another loot whore who just cares about some lousy epics Smile
If theres anything else feel free to ask, here or ingame.. currenlty fishing and cooking with my dk, fish feast is nice to have in raids or even in heroics :d
Back to top Go down
Skya
Skya

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

mmhhh that name ... Ðiabolic ... sounds so formiliar .. but dno from what confused

ahwell I dont know... Anyway apply looks good and u seem a nice guy so aye..
Dno if we need those classes if so it'll be a 'yah' from me... pirat
Back to top Go down
Diabolic

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:40 pm

hehe well as i told i got loads of time, so leveling a new class is not really a problem for me Smile My old account had paladin, warlock, rogue and a druid.. and few toons around lvl 70, so im familiar with pretty much every class and i dont mind leveling something that ur short of Smile
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:45 pm

very very nice. Ofcourse you can level what's needed. But you should play what you like!

but again - your attitude is very good! Good to see very big + from me!

I approve this!

grtz EKai
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:18 pm

After speaking whit uldo - and the other officers slacked - we decied to invite!

Welcome mate! afro

grtz Ekai!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warr, dk and shaman application   Warr, dk and shaman application Empty

Back to top Go down

Warr, dk and shaman application
Page 1 of 1