Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue apply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zipet
Zipet

Rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Rogue apply   Rogue apply EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Character info.

Character name:Zípet

Level:80

Class:Rogue

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec:multilate/combat

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!):5064gs with multilate gear as combat around 5168gs kinda low i know but know my class very well can do around 6-7k dps maybe more

Post your armory link please:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Z%C3%ADpet

Is your secondary spec geared?:yes berseker on each wep etc

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?:always

History. Have been in TheFellowship on Ravencrest i left due to Gm and officer exp leaking then i changed to Goddon and cant say they where very good listening to RL reading on tatcs etc was a leak so again i changed server due to Ravencrest major server lag issues and havent been raiding alot lately havent found a good guild with great guildmates.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC):have been raiding BWL, MC, Onyx, Kara, ZA, Sunwell, BT, MH, Gruul, Tempest keep, SSC for Wotlk - Nax10/25, Maly 10/25, OS10/25, Ulduar10/25 got glory of the ulduar raider at 10man, Toc 10/25, Icc 10/25 the first 4 bossers

Best raiding moment: Ulduar 10 on HM was great to achiv the 310% drake RL was great ppl did listen to what the RL said etc was just awsome even when we wiped a few times that was when i where in TheFellowship.

Previous guild(s):TheFellowship, Goddon

Reason for leaving previous guild:TheFellowship leaking of officer skills and GM was just lasy didnt take any actions when it was needed they also went to be hardcore witch i couldnt take a long to.

Reason for wanting to join Inversed: i am looking for a raiding guild with some nice guild mates i also know "Teremus"

Personal info. i am 22 years old live in Denmark i am health sick atm and have been that for 3 years now so i am playing alot to get the time going. my english is a bit off means i have my issues spelling some words right and speaking english is my major issue i understand it fully i just have an issue speaking it not writeing it there is a limit what you can learn from an English/Danish word book =) i am not a ninja epic whore sorry for my use of words i cant accept ninja looters giveing a bad rep i do read alot of my class i am playing to get best out of em
i !Always! meet up 15min before raid start with evrything ready (repped gear flask's pots etc)
anything els feel free to ask away.
i have 2 other alts there is icc ready
"Zipet" - 80 DK dps 5341 gs 8-9k dps gs is kinda low due to greatness fail trinket =) els i would have been at 5400 gs i know my dk very well have been respecceing for around 22k gold now to get the best optimal dps spec for both Blood and Unholy frost is a bit off low dps.
"Madhundén" Druid tank 5268gs but with more stamina gear (2x 170 stamina brewfest trinkets) my gs is around 5100gs around 49k hp UB have been playing feral tank back when WoW came out.

Nationality:Danish

Is your internet connection Stable?yes it is very stable

Are you available on our raid nights?yes i am and more if needed
Tuesday and Sunday (Thursday is our extra day) from 19.30 till 23.00 Ingame time

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes/No yes i do agree

hope you will give me a try =)
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

Rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   Rogue apply EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Very detailed apply --> well done !!

You are not low geared - as most of our guildies are around that gs. We are doin 10 man toc (hs) now so that gs will be perfect.

You have alot of experience and sound like a nice and mature guy. Also like the fact you don't dig hardcore raiding - we hate that aswell pig
Will ask teremus about you when I'm in game.

We have 0 raiding rogues atm - and lack melee dpsers so a big yes from me !

Let's see what the other officers have to say.

good luck afro
Back to top Go down
Zipet
Zipet

Rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   Rogue apply EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 pm

i like Casual guilds TheFellowship started that way but went away to hardcore not really my style =)
anyway i have 2 other alts i said i will sure help with thous aswell if there should be any need of a tank or another dk dpser =)
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

Rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   Rogue apply EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 am

I m in love whit your application.

very nice - and love to casual raid ! Smile Like we do!

We try to be a family based guild and i think you suite in it!
Your gear is not a problem to be honest! And your expirience and willing to help is a big +.

I vote yes! yes yes yes!

We already got a rogue since today, but shoueldn't be a problem. He won't be able to raid all days i suppose.
And your alts .. looks like we have alot of help when we need something extra.. Like a tank - and willing to play whit them if needed.. what do i need to say more?

grtz Ekai

ps. nice picture btw ^^
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Skya
Skya

Rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   Rogue apply EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:24 am

Yuh big yes from me too... nice apply good exp, and right intentions >> suits fine..

A friend of Teremus is a big plus ^^ <3

u got my vote!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

Rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply   Rogue apply EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Invited and lock'd!

Welcome mate! lol!

grtz Ekai