Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome!! Tell something about your self!

Go down 
+2
Lotusol
Ekai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

Welcome!! Tell something about your self! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Hey guys!

This topic is been made to know each other a little bit better!

Post something about your self, like where you live, what your hobbys are.
Maybe something about your work / study.
Following WorldCup? Laughing
The moar you tell the more we have to read - the better Very Happy

Maybe a picture of your self?! Very Happy

Hope you guys like the idea - and tell something about your self!

ps. I know from my previous guilds that this is a way to know each other alot better and is fun too!

grtz Ekai
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 pm

oh

I will start .. to talk about my self ^^

Well my IRL name is ''Andy van Maaren''. I live in the Netherlands - southern part. Arround ''maastrich'' - Look it up on google maps haha!!
I am 20 years young and like to play guitar - make music - watch car sports - cooking and traveling!

I'm studying Architecture - almost done whit my first year and three more to come!
In my spare time i work at a supermarket on Friday / Saturday and sometimes on Sundays (about 1 times a month)
I will be later on Sunday when i need to work because my working is till 20.00. Won't make it in time for the raid Sad. Ofcourse i will be more than happy to join in later when there is room!

Im following the WorldCup. I think i have watched every game haha exept the 1/8 finals where Spain won. (had raid Razz)

I think ive told anything importend about me. Will look up a picture of me :p

Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Lotusol

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Welcome!! Tell something about your self! Dsc00575x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

first off: YES I KNOW IM HAWT Very Happy

second off: NO I WONT GIVE U MY MAIL Sad

third: i dont have that color on my hair now Smile

fourth: pic is big no idea how to scale it down Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

zomg mcr !
Back to top Go down
Lotusol

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 pm

ofc mcr!
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 am

Welcome!! Tell something about your self! Pirate11

Yarr me hearties! This be myself as a pirate! Very Happy

Couldnt make the picture bigger for some reason but oh well, was taken with mobile camera so would have looked horrible with bigger pixels xp
Edit* seems like you can just click on the picture for fullsize Wink
Back to top Go down
Zatkhar/TeddyKat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Hello, hi

My name is Paal Forberg. In-game, I'm called Zatkhar (Priest), TeddyKat (Druid), Bragal (Hunter) or (on rare occasion) Porthal (Mage... duh). I'm 18 and, having just finished High School, I am taking a year off from school (currently looking for a job to fill that year). I live in Oslo, Norway.

In my spare time, I play video games (mainly adventure games and RPG's, rarely pure FPS games). I also read a lot (really a lot, I imagine it's pretty far above the average person) and listen to massive amounts of music (I'll listen to pretty much any genre, though I'm not particularly big on Rap or most forms of post-1990's Metal).

I really think that's it, I'm not an overly super-mega interesting person as it is Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Ah, full of confidence aint ya Zakky? Your a great guy and know how to shake your stuff ^^ (and with stuff I mean his toons Zak and Teddy Razz)
Though, post a picture of yourself like me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Combatcow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Yow Smile

My Name is Mads Mundt, usually playing Combatcow. I'm 18 years old and i live in Værløse, Denmark. I'm taking a year off from school before starting on the university next summer. In my Spare time i play alot of Guitar, biking and playin wow ofc Smile Furthermore i'm collecting old videogame consoles like the NES and so on, and it's a weird hobby. i Know Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This is me at the graduation party Smile
Welcome!! Tell something about your self! 36834144875339060715863
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm

This looks like a yohoo yohoo and a bottle of rum moment afro
Back to top Go down
Combatcow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Oh trust me Very Happy it is XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Tell something about your self!   Welcome!! Tell something about your self! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome!! Tell something about your self!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inversed :: Welcome :: Hello!-
Jump to: