Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cwutididthar - application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cwutididthar

Cwutididthar - application Empty
PostSubject: Cwutididthar - application   Cwutididthar - application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Character info.

Character name: Cwutididthar

Level: 80

Class: Warrior

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: Fury / Arms

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!): In ICC my dps is usually at 8-9k on single target, and anywhere from 10-20k on trash. My GS is 5.7k in PvE dps gear.

Post your armory link please: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Cwutididthar

Is your secondary spec geared?: Yes indeed

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: Ye sure

History.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC): Didn't raid particularly in Vanilla, but have cleared MC/BWL. Never raided in TBC (went inactive after a few months and didn't come back until a few months after WotLK had been released.

Best raiding moment: First Ragnaros kill

Previous guild(s): Chillness (Ravencrest, EU)

Reason for leaving previous guild: Horde side not that active on Ravencrest, so wanted to try something new.

Reason for wanting to join Inversed: The guild attitude is very similar to my old guild; A casual guild putting the social aspect ahead of the hardcore mentality, but still raiding a few times a week.

Personal info.

Nationality: Danish

Is your internet connection Stable? Yea I'd say so..

Are you available on our raid nights?
Tuesday and Sunday (Thursday is our extra day) from 19.30 till 23.00 Ingame time: Moving to a new apartment during this summer, so will maybe be without net for some time, but other than that I've started my summer vacation, so atm. I'm pretty flexible regarding raiding times etc.

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes/No: Yes

Well, that's bout it.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cwutididthar

PostSubject: Re: Cwutididthar - application   Cwutididthar - application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Think I forgot to mention my WotLK raid exp. scratch

Anyways, got 12/12 in ICC10 and 7-8/12 in ICC25.
Didn't do much ToC10, but have 5/5 in ToC25 and also cleared OS 10, some Naxx 10 etc.
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Cwutididthar - application   Cwutididthar - application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:45 pm

heey mate!

Been talking whit you before!
Very nice application - very good gear!

And we can use a nice fury warrior!

We try to be friendly and have a good progression too. As i see it - It's your idea of thinking aswell! Very Happy

Ofcourse this will be an aprove on my side. I think from the others aswell - we can't look arround you!

grtz Ekai
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Cwutididthar - application   Cwutididthar - application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:27 pm

i approve of this:)
Back to top Go down
Skya
Skya

PostSubject: Re: Cwutididthar - application   Cwutididthar - application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:04 pm

heya Cwutididthar,

Very nice appl idd, and yea good gear

As I see ur experience and gear I think you are going to be one of the guilds best geared/most experienced.

Hope you realise that we just started to raid and that some people in the guild arent that experienced as you are, not that I want to encourage you but just so you know before you join Smile Ofcourse Im sure that it wont take too long before that will change Wink

For everything else, yes, we have a bunch of social people in the guild that want to raid without the big pressure of the hardcore approach, fun first and try to progress as much as possible together.

Yah if u like that and are willing to progress with us from the start, ur very welcome I guess Wink U seem like a nice guy with same thoughts about how it should be.

So just like Ekai same from me.. approved ^^

Hope to see u in guild online soon, hf
Grz Skya cheers
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Cwutididthar - application   Cwutididthar - application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Invited and lock'd !

Welcome mate! afro

Ekai
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cwutididthar - application   Cwutididthar - application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cwutididthar - application
Page 1 of 1