Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's edge me want!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

Shadow's edge me want! Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 am

Atm I'm trying to get Shadow's Edge but kinda lacking the gold to support the insane amounts of Primordial Saronite so just wondering how guild leaders feel about supporting the finances or mats for this awesome weapon Smile Not saying I'm the chosen one or anything but kinda wondering seeing as support from the guild might be my only hope to gain this weapon... Except gold buying ofc but I dont wanna go down that path... Not really expecting anything seeing as guildbank is low on cash and havent contributed much yet for some reasons... Gearing and enchanting brox being main reason but well... Me want axe Sad

Dunno quite where I should have put this thread but guessed raid forum fit as well as any since me getting axe = bigger dps and thus better progress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:02 am

Ask uldo or Azi for anything usefull in GB atm.
If you can use some item - you can have it or but it.
Not sure how mutch gold we have atm since i havent been online in weeks.

Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 pm

I'l see... Doubt there is any Primordial Saronite in the GB though :/ Might just have to farm alot of gold and badges to buy all I need seeing as 25 pugs are a no go since getting a PS from that place is like 1/25 chance... :O
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 am

I agree that we should use guild money for stuff like that too. To help people who contribute alot to the guild - not money wise, but whit help and keeping forium / g chat active orginise stuff for the guild etc.

But there should be away to earn money for the bank in teh first place otherwise we cannot give it to people haha. Well in Cata it will all chance. So be prepared! For now im afraid we don't get primal saronite ores from drops either. You can however get nice enchanting mats from the bank for 1/2 AH price which should earn money for the guild.

For now im afraid we can't help you .. Yet..
And as Tyroth said we are haven't been online for a few weeks and don't know what we missed, and how we much we have on the bank etc.

Cya mate

ps. We will be back online after wednesday - Cya than!
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
menathos

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm

I managed to win both bloods a few days ago, and i even managed to sell enough stuff to get all the saronites needed i one day. This also means i am low on cash, and all i can help with is advise:
atm on al akir, one saronite is around 450g. So buying them on AH would be your best bet, since 23 EoF for one takes much more time. Easy gold can come from questing, both left overs from leveling, and daily quests. All the dailies in icecrown alone could net around 200g a day, giving 3-4 saronies a week alone from that. also selling epic gems, gained for 10k honor or unneeded emblems of triumph, sell for 80-100g, giving you 1 saronite per 5 gems. The best with these methods is that the only limit is time, meaning that you can get them fast or slow, depending on how much time you have. It might seem like one big grind, wich it also is, but get some nice music and quest away. And good luck, the axe is VERY nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:44 am

menathos wrote:
I managed to win both bloods a few days ago, and i even managed to sell enough stuff to get all the saronites needed i one day. This also means i am low on cash, and all i can help with is advise:
atm on al akir, one saronite is around 450g. So buying them on AH would be your best bet, since 23 EoF for one takes much more time. Easy gold can come from questing, both left overs from leveling, and daily quests. All the dailies in icecrown alone could net around 200g a day, giving 3-4 saronies a week alone from that. also selling epic gems, gained for 10k honor or unneeded emblems of triumph, sell for 80-100g, giving you 1 saronite per 5 gems. The best with these methods is that the only limit is time, meaning that you can get them fast or slow, depending on how much time you have. It might seem like one big grind, wich it also is, but get some nice music and quest away. And good luck, the axe is VERY nice Smile

you have the axe?Surprised
Back to top Go down
menathos

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:35 pm

my axe is a good one
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Well, thanks for the tip Menathos Smile Kinda sux though, got myself a job so dont have the freedom to farm daily quests any longer Sad As for the daily quest tip I'l just say I have around 2k daily quests completed on my pala xP Estimated around 400g each day from doing tournament and IC dailys Smile

As for the selling epic gems with honor/emblem I'l think about it but I'm kinda horrible with the AH xP Sold the Titansteel 2H mace for 1500g and thought I could do it again so made naother one and foolishly bought one for around 1k gold... now people are mass producing the shit and selling them for lower than 800g Sad Makes me a sad panda...

Well, I'l see what I can do... So busy atm with trying other games so gotta wait a little until my nolife wow meter has reached 100% again and can begin farming stuff again Razz
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm

w - t - h

trying other games? Now we are back ready to rumble - and you are trying other games! Get your ass back over here at wow!
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:12 pm

But... I wanna play Assassins Creed 2 Sad I will ofc show up for raids and stuff Razz I just wont be farming quests, emblems and mats as of the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyroth
Tyroth

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:27 pm

My wow experience is nothing without you Sad !!
I wants you ! I needs you ! *cry*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's edge me want!   Shadow's edge me want! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's edge me want!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inversed :: The War Quarter :: Raiding-
Jump to: