Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Menathos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
menathos

Application - Menathos Empty
PostSubject: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Character info.

Character name: Menathos

Level: 80

Class: DK

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec: Unholy dps / blood dps (might build a tank gear when i get time)

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!): The last few raid i have been, my dps have been in the 7-8k department, and i usually top dps in random heroics. I do, however, never dps when a part of a fight makes other things, such as moving or change target, needed or mandatory. My gs is around 5,4k.

Post your armory link please:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Menathos

Is your secondary spec geared?: DPS spec, yes, tank no.

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: yes, but i will need some time to get the needed pieces.

History.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC): (most are on other chars, as this one is an alt wich became too fun to play to just be an alt)
MC, ZG, BWL full, first boss in AQ
Kara, gruul, mag full, first boss in TK and all but vashj in SSC.
Naxx, sarth, maly, most of ulduar and TOC, knowledge and kill on the first 9 bosses in ICC.

Best raiding moment:
First kill of Nefarian back in the vanilla days. Its just so more awesome to kill a boss you have worked on for weeks.

Previous guild(s):
Will be a long list, but most are the casual raiding type.

Reason for leaving previous guild:
Usually due to a leader or 2 leaving, causing a collapse. Never been kicked for any reason, what so ever.

Reason for wanting to join Inversed:
I have a lot to do most of the week, studying a bachelor in biologi and training kenpo karate 3 times a week, så a casual guild, wich happens to raid 2 of the 4 days i have time a week, is what i need.

Personal info.

Nationality: Denmark

Is your internet connection Stable? Yes

Are you available on our raid nights? Yes, for both
Tuesday and Sunday (Thursday is our extra day) from 19.30 till 23.00 Ingame time

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes/No
Yes
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 am

Seems like you are the right guy at the right place Smile We have currently one other DK who have been a little "missing" the last raids. We are currently 9/12 progress 10man but this is mainly because of lack of attendants on progress raids since some people dont have time or just dont want to join a raid they most probably wont achieve any gear from or just wipe alot... Not saying we wipe since we did 8/12 last week on Sunday but not enough people showed up on tuesday so had to call raid before it ever began...

We are currently using a dkp system so showing up for raids is rewarded and showing up for both gives an bonus dkp but currently no rule for what happens in case someone shows up for raid but no room open. I have sent my suggestion about this to the commanders and hoping they will make some decicions in the next days Wink We had some people leave because of the new dkp system so would be nice if you wrote a reply to tell your opinion about our system Smile

But I'm sure you will be approved by the commanders as soon as they read your application Wink (btw, I'm the guy who have nothing better to do than check the guild forums at all times of the day and feel the duty to make a post on every thread to ensure people dont feel left out or ignored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 pm

app looks nice, whats ur view on our dkp system? that is rewarding thoose that come to progress nights more than farmnights?

and using dkp at all as a casual guild?(a few players left since we brought that into play, deemed it to "hardcore")
Back to top Go down
menathos

PostSubject: Re: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Well, its a while since i have used a dkp system, but i have read the rules and understand them. While i dont usually like these systems, as the guilds i have been in who usually use them the officers have a huge amount of points, as they are in all raids. You have, however, fixed this with a "decay" each month. And with the current gear system, with badges, you can still get gear from vendors, while others spend their points in raids, so you will still get something even if you have low points.
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain
Harak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah, and if you get alot of items that none need and get minus dkp then you will actually earn dkp after each month Smile

- 100 dkp => - 50 dkp => - 25dkp

And I the only competition over gear as long as we are still doing 10mans will be over trinkets, rings, necks and some weapons :/
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 pm

still interested in joining? catch an officer online if so!
Back to top Go down
menathos

PostSubject: Re: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Will do, as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Menathos   Application - Menathos Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Menathos
Page 1 of 1