Inversed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inversed

Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost DK DPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrvel

Frost DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: Frost DK DPS   Frost DK DPS EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Character info.

Character name: Tyrvel

Level:80

Class:Death Knight

Prefered spec/ Secondary spec:Frost, and i have dual spec there i have unholy.

Stats in prefered spec (With rough estimate of dps or hps if applicable - Gearscore too!): Atm i have 5500 k gs, and i have on AoE maybe 15-18k. On boss fight i can have 7-10k.

Post your armory link please: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Tyrvel

Is your secondary spec geared?: Not really, cuz i want my frost spec geared first.

Would you play your secondary spec if the raid needs it?: Ofcourse, then i just need too fix weap. And i'm reado too go! Smile

History.
Well, i have fixed my gear on my own. I'm not doing raids with my guild. Cuz they always do the same. Icc10 normal. And it's getting boring. So i make my own. With LOOT rules: MS Prio -> OS. BoE raidroll/Grouproll. No prio on marks etc. And no ninjaing, if i need anything i just reserv it.

Raiding experience (Including vanilla and TBC):Not really.

Best raiding moment:When i did get KS with my other char, but i really don't play with it now.

Previous guild(s): One Step Ahead

Reason for leaving previous guild:They always do same thing, no progress at all. And it's kinda boring =/

Reason for wanting to join Inversed:Cuz i think ur guild will make me more glad to play wow. Ur progress is probably way more better then my previous guild. And i can be with you when u make ur progess. And i am with u guys when i make my own and guild progress. And that is what wow is about!

Personal info.

Nationality:Sweden

Is your internet connection Stable?100/100 mbit

Are you available on our raid nights? Yes, i am!
Tuesday and Sunday (Thursday is our extra day) from 19.30 till 23.00 Ingame time

Do you agree whit our guild rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
BeefJerkey
BeefJerkey

Frost DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK DPS   Frost DK DPS EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm

While I don't doubt you can live up to your promise DPS wise, I find I should note that your personal ICC10 progress is 7/12... We're doing 6/12 at the moment. While Putricide is going better and better (go go Tuesday group!), joining our guild because it makes more progress than your past guild haves me fear that it won't be long before we, too, are abandoned, for the sake of something better.

In short; are you willing to stay for the people even if we cannot live up to your raid-expectations?

(No doubt I am just biased towards people who confess reserving items in raids...)
Back to top Go down
Uldo

Frost DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK DPS   Frost DK DPS EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 pm

sorry for lack of reply, but we atm interested in more dpsers, if you are still interested either reply in here or buzz me or Azimuth in game for a further discussion. if we are not online on any of our chars, just ask if we are online on an alt.

/Uldobran
Back to top Go down
Ekai
Admin
Admin
Ekai

Frost DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK DPS   Frost DK DPS EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 am

We didn't hear much of you lately Sad

Declined and lock'd
Back to top Go down
https://inversed.forumotion.net